Catylist ID: #29927866
1515 Golf Course in Rio Rancho - 4% assumable loan *
Withdrawn Retail-Commercial for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||29927866|
|Property Subtypes:||Street Retail|
|Building Size (RSF):||10,000 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||0.87 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$110 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Investment|
|Building Name:||Rio Rancho Building For Sale and Lease|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
Scott Executive Building where you will find a professional atmosphere that is complimented by multiple office and warehouse space selections. Located on one of Rio Rancho's gateway roads, 1515 Golf Course Road offers a perfect location for business of all types. On site owner insures preventative maintenance is addressed unlike off site or out of the state building management companies. Less than one mile from the new Presbyterian Rio Rancho Medical Center.
• < Short term Leases which allow for either owner/user or investment - or BOTH - Put your Office/warehouse here and collect some rent too!
• < current $10.45 psf average lease rates leaves a lot of upside for a new owner as rates in area are much higher
• < Close to the new and EXPANDING Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
• < In a fast growing community
• < A lot of new commercial construction in the area
• < Rio Rancho boasts some of the best lease rates in the state
* This property also has spaces available for lease.
Attachments & Media
|Property Located Between:||Golf Course Road Southeast & 16th Avenue|
|Area Description:||Rio Rancho is the largest city and economic hub of Sandoval County in the U.S. state of New Mexico. A small portion of the city extends into northern Bernalillo County. It is the third-largest and also one of the fastest growing cities in New Mexico.|
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Glenn WrightSVN - Walt Arnold Commercial Brokerage, Inc.
|© Copyright Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Association of REALTORS® - New Mexico nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|